The patient Hotel at Aarhus University Hospital is located at three different addresses :
- Palle Juul-Jensens Boulevard 99
- Nørrebrogade 44
- Tage-Hansens Gade 2
The Patient Hotel is located centrally in connection with the clinical departments. It is an attractive alternative for self-sufficient patients and is free of charge for patients.
Patients bring their own toiletries and clothes and are encouraged to wear their own clothes in the restaurant and living rooms.
Patients bring their own medication either from home or from the clinical department as not all medication are available in the hotel.
All clinical departments can use the Patient Hotel. Doctors from the clinical department can, in collaboration with the patient, chose to refer the patient to the Patient Hotel. The clinical department has the full responsibility for the patient’s treatment.
The Patient Hotel offers comfortable rooms in friendly surroundings. It is possible for the patient to be private or spend time with other patients in the living rooms or in the cosy restaurant.
The Patient Hotel offers:
- Nursing expertise
- Special dietary meals
- Single rooms with the possibility for a relative to stay with you
- Daily light cleaning of rooms
- Helpful and professional staff
To stay at the Patient Hotel the patient must be able to:
- Ask for help and guidance
- Manage own hygienic needs
- Get around without need of assistance
- Manage own medication or have a relative who can be of assistance
- Comply with treatment plans and appointments for examinations