Research is conducted with a multidisciplinary and a multicentre approach involving close collaboration with other neuroscientific units at the hospital as well as Danish and European neurodiagnostic units. All aspects of the neurophysiological examination, ranging from improvement of diagnostic techniques to their clinical implementation, are covered.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome as a work related disorder
- Electroencephalography (EEG) and evoked potentials (EP) for prognosis in coma
- Muscle pain, muscle trigger points, training and fatigue - peripheral and central mechanisms
- Nerve anastomosis in spinal cord injury
- Pathophysiology in polyneuropathy
- Ultrasonography of muscles
- Ultrasonography of nerves