- PhD project: Imaging beta-amyloid, tau and brain inflammation in mild cognitive impairment
Peter Parbo and Rola Ismail
- PhD project: Olfaction in depressed patients undergoing waketherapy
- PhD project: Olfactory brain networks determined by DTI and an evaluation of clinical testing tools
Parkinson´s disease (PD)
- Does Parkinson start in the gut?
- PhD project: Gastrointestinal and pancreatic function in Parkinson´s disease
REM Sleep behaviour disorder
- PhD project: Early markers of parkinsonian disorders in patients with prodromal Parkinson’s disease
Dementia in PD
- Why do PD patients become demented?
- PhD project: 18F-AV-1451 PET imaging of Parkinson’s disease, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, and Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- PhD project: Impulsivity and compulsivity: the roles of dopamine and serotonin in rewards