Focus: Further development of the learning organisation currently evaluating and implementing new knowledge
• implement knowledge based on research and development
• communicate knowledge from research and development projects locally, nationally and internationally
• organize research and development seminars for physiotherapists and occupational therapists in the Central Denmark Region and associated municipalities
• plan and conduct case reports.
• drafting of an implementation plan for the department
• drafting of implementation plan for termination of projects
• planning of competence development in accordance with the implementation plan
• updating clinical guidelines and instructions
• communicating results in peer-reviewed journals at international and national conferences, in professional magazines and to patient associations
• hosting a research and development day every third year
• drafting of an annual case rapport in the department.