Working with and combining various types of health data can be a rather complex task. That is why CONNECT has been established: To help researchers and clinicians make use of clinical and genomic data in personalized medicine research.
10 hours of research support free of charge
We offer up to 10 hours of research support free of charge to researchers from Central Denmark Region and Aarhus University. If you need further assistance, an agreement can be made on the estimated time and frame of the further process. Book a research consultation right here.
CONNECT offers a range of services in any stage of the research lifecycle. We can help you:
- Translate ideas/problems into research questions and hypotheses
- Develop research plans, including methodology, study design, and budget
- Draft protocols
- Obtain approvals from relevant databases and biobanks as well as the National Committee on Health Research
- Receive and curate data from various databases and data sources
- Process and analyze data
- Clinical interpretation of data
- Report research findings
- Legal counseling
Areas of expertise
CONNECT brings together specialists from various departments at Aarhus University Hospital: Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Department of Molecular Medicine, and Department of Clinical Genetics. Our primary areas of expertise include:
- Register-based research
- Statistical analysis and interpretation
- Data management
- Molecular diagnostics
- Genetic analysis
However, the purpose of CONNECT is also to serve as a 'hub' that connects researchers with specialists from other professional fields. By doing so, we make sure to always connect you with the right specialist - also in cases outside of our primary areas of expertise.
Please see Contact CONNECT to request our help.