Laser and dermato-surgery
In the laser section we offer treatments for:
- Vascular birthmarks
- Vascular lesions associated with skin diseases
- Severe acne, burn and surgical scars on the neck and in the facial area
- Medical tattoos
- Extensive hair growth in the facial area
- Skin lesions associated with genetic diseases such as Morbus Darier,
- Neurofibromatosis von Recklinghausen and Hailey-Hailey
- Warts and condylomas
- Advanced and extensive laser treatments are performed in general anaesthesia.
Furthermore, we offer dermatological surgery and photodynamic therapy for premalignant lesions and carcinomas, mole mapping using Fotofinder in high risk patient with malignant melanoma. We also treat immunosuppressed organ transplant patients with skin cancer and tumours related to infection with Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
We are in charge of “The Hemangioma and Vascular Birthmarks Group” at Aarhus University Hospital. The group is formed to address the needs of patients with complex vascular lesions and includes doctors from a variety of specialties; Paediatrics, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Orthopaedics and Vascular surgery and Dermatology.