- Den Akutte Patient : Akut Billeddiagnostik. / Graumann, Ole; Laursen, Christian B. Den Akutte Patient. Vol. 1 3. ed. Munksgaard, 2016. p. 81-104.
- Billeddiagnostik i kirurgien : Introduktion 3. / Hørlyck, Arne; Pedersen, Bodil Ginnerup; Andersen, Gratien; Frøkiær, Jørgen. Kirurgi. 2. udgave. ed. København : FADL's Forlag, 2016. p. 49-58.
- Den Akutte Patient : Akut Ultralydsvejledt intervention. / Laursen, Christian B.; Graumann, Ole. Den Akutte Patient. Vol. 1 3. ed. Munksgaard, 2016. p. 105-110.
- Generelt om billeddiagnostik. / Thomsen, Henrik S.; Frøkiær, Jørgen; Karstoft, Jens; Petersen, Lars Jelstrup; Jurik, Anne Grethe; Møller, Søren. Diagnostiske fag. ed. / Henrik S. Thomsen. 1. ed. København : Munksgaard , 2016. p. 13-63
About the region
Hospitals located in central Jutland are part of Central Denmark Region.
The region is a public institution with three main tasks within welfare and regional development:
- Health and hospitals
- Specialised offers to socially marginalised groups and disabled
- Political driving force for growth through regional development
The Central Denmark Region has approximately 26,100 full-time employees and a budget of DKK 30 billions.
The largest part of the budget is spent on health.
The region is governed by 41 directly elected politicians.
The Central Denmark Region has 10 hospitals consolidated into five hospital units. Each unit has its own management and administration.