Clinical pharmacology is a cross-disciplinary speciality comprising counselling and instructions to promote an effective, safe and financially viable use of pharmacological products at all levels.
The Department of Clinical Pharmacology at Aarhus University Hospital are organized in 4 teams. Advice on pharmacological problems is an integrated part of all teams.
- Authority counseling
- Patient-related functions
- Precision medicine and pharmacovigilance
The Department of Clinical Pharmacology recevie about 600 questions a year from clinical personal concerning:
- Interaction and adverse reaction,
- Breest feeding and pregnacy
- Toxicology and risk factors
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Medication review